Monday, January 26, 2009

In the interest of full disclosure


So out of boredom, I took a purity test today. After my claim in the very first post of this most awesome blog that I am a good person I figured I'd put myself to the test.

In the interest of full disclosure, according to the 500 question test at puritytest.net, I am 61.2% pure.

A far cry from 99.44% pure, but then, I think if you've ever walked outside and seen a member of the opposite sex you've lost 2% of your purity. And when you're 5 years old in a bathroom going, "Hey, whats this thing, it looks funny!" thats another 2% lost.

However, 61.2% is better than half, but not better than average which claims to be 63.71% pure. So there you have it, I am a depraved, sick motherfucker. Of course, I have only ever had sex with one woman. And some of those questions are hilarious. Who does these things, have sex with a dead animal while fantasizing about your sister? Holy crap! But apparently, checking "yes" to that question will deduct the same amount of points as holding hands with someone.

Those were always fun party games anyway, purity tests. Gives out some good ideas however ...

No comments:

Post a Comment