Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The New White House

So the Obama White House apparently told CitiGroup where they could stick their 50 million dollar corporate Jet. And now the order is canceled. Nice .... very nice. Listen, I'm not a proponent of government telling people what to do, except when you ask ... no, BEG for taxpayer dollars, then use it like this, THEN I'm all for the government telling you what to do with it.



If my kid begged me for $1000 to pay his credit card bill off, then turned around and bought a $200 video game console, I'd be flat out pissed. This situation isn't much different except the dollar values are way way larger. 



So there we have it. Crisis averted. At least for a while, I still think these executives should be getting canned but what do I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment